Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My first post

Hi Everyone !
I've been in stock market investment for almost a decade now.  I had to admit that I had a rough start, quite a sumful lesson fee I must say.  I never give up though.  The interest is there and I still aim to earn extra cash from the market.  So here I am and see if I'm able to make some profit by end of 2010.

Some facts about me.  I have never attended any formal training in investment.  I learned through mostly experience and reading.  I heavily rely on Fundamental Analysis (FA) method.  Technical Analysis (TA) method is just not my type.

More facts about me.  I suffers from a condition which commonly known as Retinitis Pigmentosa.  It's basically an eye condition whereby I will become blind as I age.  Hence, the need to earn extra cash now and saving for that day is crucial for me.

That's all I have to say for now.  Wish me luck in my quest to earn some extra income from the local market.

No comments:

Post a Comment