Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bought Alam today - 23rd Nov 2010

It's been a while since I last posted something here.  Well, for the past 2 months, I used my remaining capital to apply for the 2 major IPOs, MHB and Petronas Chemical.  Sadly, both were unsuccessful for me.  This is the main reason for my absence.

Since then, I've been eying on few counters.  Several attempts made to buy those counters at my target price but none were matched until today.  Practically entire regional market were down today.  Took this opportunity to enter Alam @ 1.15.  It ended at 1.12.   KLSE was down 15 pts today.  Could this be the beginning of a correction ?

Do note that today sell down could also be attributed by the news that North Korean fired artillery shells on to South Korean and 1 casualty were reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment