Monday, December 26, 2016

JJPTR Profit Distribution Received - 22 December 2016

I completely forgotten to post this when I received the profits on December 22nd.  The profit received this month is 840, which is based on a 4.2 / 4.7 exchange rate.  This is the 6th consecutive months that I have received profits from JJPTR.  Cumulatively, I have made a profit of RM500, just from the 20% profits distribution alone.  Obviously I have made more than that by now.

There has also been a new "Money Game" popping up this year, some promises 30% a month to 10% every day.  The latest news I received is the investment that offers 10% profits daily has collapsed.  I did not join any of those fortunately.  The risk was way too high for my appetite.

Good luck to all and hope everyone can earn more money in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment