Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Manhattan Fish Market Promotion from April 4th - 8th

Just had my dinner at Manhattan Fish Market.  They are having a promotion for just this week, starting from 4th until 8th (Friday) of April.   Fish & Chips only at RM6.99, after tax is about RM8.  I was expecting the portion of the fish & chips to be reduced reflecting the price reduction, but I was totally wrong ! The Fish & Chips were served pretty fast and it's still hot.  The dory fish meat is huge and thick and there's enough chips to fill most people's stomach.  Everyone at the table were full and satisfied with this generous promotion.  I highly recommend you to check it out before the promotion ends.

Details of the promotion can be found here :
http://www.facebook.com/MFM.My

1 comment:

  1. Going to create a post schedule using these post types in order to vary blog content and to get a structured strategy for articles. Thanks.Dental Marketing

    ReplyDelete