Friday, August 19, 2011

Bought more MBSB-WA, 19th August 2011

The early morning DJIA plunge of 400+pts did not truly reflect in today's KLSE first session.  Despite the index  drop by 18pts, there is no sign of panic selling.  In fact, there are quite a lot of buying activities.  I think investors are disappointed and had to settle for a small discount.

Without knowing the market direction, I decided to top up my MBSB-WA @ 0.65, and that brings my entry price to 0.695.  The MBSB fundamental are strong and the last 2 quarters registered strong growth in earnings.  If MBSB continue to report strong earnings in next quarter, the stock price are bound to surge.

Another comment I wish to make is that I do not usually like the idea of posting market news and sentiment.  Those are all reasons, excuses and after effects to the market.  If a stock is fundamentally strong, whatever losses from the stock price will rebound back easily when the stock market recovers.  This is actually a good time for me to reflect and make adjustment or swapping to enhance my stock portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment