Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bought more MBMR today - 23rd December 2010

At the very last 20 minutes before KLSE closed, I punched in a queue to buy for MBMR @ 3.34. Yes, I intend to accumulate more of this stock as the fundamental of this stock is too strong for it not to go up. I didn't manage to check my order status until I reached home and found out my order were fully matched !

TWS continue to rally today and I'm still holding it tight. Today's surprise is Adventa, which hit a limit-up. There's a rumour in circulation that there might be a possible buyout by another company. Unfortunately, Supermx failed to hold on to its gain. Nevertheless, if the rumours turns out to be true, we can expect to see a rally in rubber sector, which Supermx will eventually stand to benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment